The association “Baraka – Kinderhilfe Kilimandscharo e.V. ” was founded in 2017. Its goals are to help with the education and medical care of children and young people in Tanzania. This creates crucial conditions for the development of the country, so that people can hope for a better future in their own country.
These goals are to be achieved by:
- Support of the children’s hospital St. Monica in Kirua / Moshi, which has started its operation on 15.01.2020. Currently, the focus is mainly on the expansion of the equipment of the hospital with medical equipment such as an X-ray machine.
- Construction and establishment of a preschool and an English Medium Primary School in Karansi / Sanya juu / West Kilimanjaro.
- Mediation of child, school, education and student sponsorships.
All projects were and are financed exclusively by donations.
For the implementation of all tasks, there are two partner associations on site. The grantor is parish priest Dr. Amedeus Macha, who has been working as parochial vicar in the Fellbach pastoral unit since 2008.
Support can be given through
- Monetary donations
- Donations in kind (e.g. medical equipment in good condition)
- Membership (20 € per year)
- Taking over a sponsorship
Baraka – Kinderhilfe Kilimandscharo e.V.
IBAN: DE08 6025 0010 0015 1478 24
Rita Ermer, deceased as of 07.09.2021
Tel.: +49 711 91248654